Our full range of printing services include:
- Business stationery — letterhead, with comps slips, envelopes etc
- Business cards — any size, single panel or folding cards, lots of embellishment and extra presentation options such as laminating, special die cut shapes, round corners, spot UV raised areas, metallic foil etc
- Flyers and Brochures — any size, A3, A4, smaller sizes too like A5, A6 and DL, with or without folding
- Newsletters — from postcard size to A4 single page, A3 and booklets
- Multi-page booklets and magazines
- Posters — from A4, A3 right up to A1, A0 and custom large / wide format bigger sizes
- Forms and Notepads — stationery, surveys, checklists, order forms, notepads of any size
- Postcards — A6, DL, maximum single postage stamp size, A5
- Presentation Folders — with room for your business card, special sizes, extra room for brochures and literature, add-on disc hubs etc
- Workbooks and Manuals — presented with plastic spiral binding or in ring binders (with their own printed inserts)
- Magnets — fridge magnets, calendar magnets, car door magnets, special shapes and sizes
- Conference and event name tags and participant badges
- Stickers and labels — from smaller run digital labels (suitable for outdoor use) in special shapes through to roll labels and sticker sheets with multiple labels on each sheets, hundreds of label sizes and printing stocks
- Plastic cards — clear or regular PVC, full colour with numbering, magnetic stripes, barcodes, signature panels in a range of thicknesses from 0.3mm to 0.76mm and more
- Pull-up banners and display printing — a display banner either as a pull-up banner or vinyl banner with ropes or eyelets, x-stand banners, a-frames, lightbox inserts, tabletop size banners, printed tablecloths, flags, corflute posters etc
- Multimedia duplication — CDs and DVDs in movie/audio/data formats, along with disk packaging and face printing, case inserts etc
We can also provide complete fulfilment for your project — from direct mail (postcards, sales letters or sales packages) and newsletter, brochure and catalogue mailouts, monthly or regular newsletter mailings (and client/subscriber database management and address cleansing) etc.
We can also send tickets and letters to registered event guests (with easy online management of the process); send extra email messages “as if from you” and more.
We also fulfil on demand orders of workbooks, information products, product manuals and multimedia products, plus organisation of letterboxing and leaflet, flyer and postcard distribution (direction to suitable resources).
We have more than 26 years of graphic design experience providing creative and responsive design services for all types of business printing described above.
Aside from our own design team, we work with a number of direct response copywriters and trusted partners to provide additional design services. We can also point you to alternative design options if you’re on a tight budget.
Whether through our own service (more affordable than you might be thinking!), or your own in-house or outsourced design, we can help ensure your print files will give you the best result when printed.
Types of Printing
We offer you a range of printing options that are explained below…
- Traditional offset (or commercial) printing — this is more suitable for bigger quantities such as 500, 1000 or more copies. For some products, 250 quantity may be suitable. In this case, really big expensive machinery (which we don’t own, phew!) will create top quality printing for you, all with the same version (ie, not personalised on each single copy)
- Digital printing — quantities here usually range from a single copy up to several thousand copies, depending on what you are printing, and the level of personalisation. We can personalise almost anything — eg, envelopes, invitations, newsletters, direct mail letters, pre-filled in order forms, postcards, magnets, workbooks and manuals, even flyers and other products
- Publish on Demand — information products such as workbooks and home study courses, coaching and consulting packages — several types of binding, folders, fully personalised and plain-label (or custom labelled for you) drop-shipped — including client and order management, client communication, multi-step sequence mailings, DVD/CD sets and more, completely “hands-free” and done for you.
- Wide format printing — our poster service plus pull-up banners and other wide-format printing, along with digital short-run stickers.
Your Digital Choices
We have our own in-house digital production press (with excellent toner-based print quality and booklet finishing) and can also print wide format (in-house posters up to 600mm or wider via several excellent trade partners).
As well, for any projects beyond our own capacity, we have trade access to the highest quality digital printing services available (Indigo, Nexpress) in sizes up to B2 (included 6-panel A4, full size presentation folders). And, being digital, each single print can be personalised.
That’s of course in addition to our valued trade partners who offer more traditional printing services (“offset printing” — the big commercial print setups) and other specialty services such as plastic card printing.
So your digital print options can stretch right through to an entirely new level of quality.
Meet our own digital production press, affectionately dubbed “Godzilla” … officially a Konica Minolta C1070 Bizhub Press.